Monday, July 03, 2006

! ! ! Happy Horse of July ! ! !

11 comments:

Mooryan said...

paint that horse spirit child! be one with the acrylic!

sugarbritches said...

It's about damn time you updated your blog!! I nearly cataloged your blog dead! You think you can get away with not updating because you are near dead with rib pain? Well you can't, my amusement should be first and foremost in your mind. Now get to work! PS, lets paint maybeline since she's the only family pet anyone has.

Mooryan said...

here mike, here is a sympathy post...by the way, i didn't notice until recently that it said "happy HORSE of july!" heehee. i get it. play on words.

mandi said...

Ok I'll comment.

Hey - that's real cute how they painted the horse and everything.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

What time is Lost on?

Mooryan said...

nice one mandi. wow. suddenly my office smells like poo... and i am all alone...that is a little freaky! anyways...check out MY blog...i got RECENTLY POSTED VIDEOS! does LOUDBOY have POSTED VIDEOS?

Jaime said...

Happy HORSE of JULY? That was a good one Mike. I love that patriotic horse. I wonder how long that took them to paint - it was worth it though. SUPER CUTE.

sugarbritches said...

Ryan that was a rather random jump from comment to poo, I hope Mandi doesn't think SHE was the source of the Poo smell (but since she knows our family I doubt she would.) Speaking of poo, I found some tiny petrified poo balls under the toy chest - yuck! I guess Cayden was poo flinging I didn't find it!!

sugarbritches said...

Ok me again, just a comment, what's up with that girls shorts? They are so weird looking. I'll bet this picture was taken in the 70's and she was a hippie/flower child type girl.

heidi said...

Oh Mandi.

mandi said...

You're right Lisa - that was a random jump to poo. At first I thought my comment was the source of the smell. But everyone knows that the smeller is the feller, the noter is the floater, etc. (Ryan?) And yes, Gary has made significant strides in sharing the Moore brand of farting, so I'm well aware of the stench you people can produce. (I'm kidding!) Anyway, Ryan, I hope that poo situation worked itself out.

I have to say I have already secretly been enjoying all of your hilarious blogs. You are one funny family!!

mandi said...

QUIET BOY - Is this how you treat commenters on your blog? With silence?!

Look - all the way up to eleven now!