06-06-06
Hello and good DEVIL’s day to everyone! As you all know this date will only come around once in our life time (unless you live for over 100 years) and I want to be the first to wish you all a happy 06-06-06!

Now with that out of the way here are my Birthday demands from the Moore family, this is my Birthday, that's right MY BIRTHDAY! This year I want to have a little peace and quiet (I'll be peace - You be quiet) for my Birthday. Please feel free to post your thoughts and salutations, you can even post your grievances if you want. If you don't have a blog or access to the internet that's not my problem! I will NOT be accepting phone calls for my BIRTHDAY this year! If you have anything to say to me, then say in HERE. I will be busy having my HORNS filed down!
11 comments:
i want to be the first to wish you a happy hellish birthday you ol' grumpy grouch.
You got one from me anyhoo! You better have loved my song! Happy evil birthday!!
I think I'll call again.
That was fun! I'm gonna call again!
I'm at your door let me in. i see you...
There's a surprise party in your backyard with all the lifferths, moores, waters etc. you better get out there! They're expecting a speech! (Put your pants on first)
Mike, Happy Birthday!It's a day late, sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday on devil day....but I hope it was a good one!
CRAP. That's what I get for not checking the blogs. Now I'm in trouble. I sang.
Happy Birthday again!
hmm...this sure is a boring blog. do i feel a "Run Away Loud Boy #6 or is it lame?" coming on????
Post a Comment