Friday, June 02, 2006

Bare Lake?

Memorial Day Weekend at Bear Lake . . . or is it Bare Lake? Anyways it was freezing, it rained, it even snowed for a while . . . I offered Valerie $500.00 to pack up and go home early, she said no! So while I sat sulking in the motorhome, Ryan put on a show. Lucky me! (lucky Holly)!


(action Photo)
"Ryan, hold still so I can get a picture"


I feel like roasting another marshmellow

( What a hunk . . . hunk of something)

4 comments:

heidi said...

The money offers from a spouse aren't as tempting, when you know it's money you have access to anyway. Still, I would have taken the $500!

But seeing Ryan half naked with a too small helmet on, is priceless.

Mooryan said...

no comment.

holly fay said...

ryan sent me some pictures from the camping trip.....he must of forgotten to attach these ones. oh how i wish i could have been there to see that!

Mooryan said...

hmm...i guess i do have a comment...holly, there are obvious reasons why these didn't make it to the 'camping pics' for your enjoyment. sigh, i guess the secrets out...that i am really that incredibly buff...and like to wear red white and blue clogs.