Friday, May 19, 2006

Our trip to Mesa, Arizona

We made it to Las Vegas!
(We love Dramamine)
(no puking stories this trip)

Valerie and the kids in front of our temporary home.

It's a fork, a giant fork, and I had to have a photo of it.

Valerie and the kids in front of the Circus Circus statue.

In front of Caesars Palace


Madisen with the Abercrombie Models!

(the one on the right is from Park City)
I made her stand here for a photo,
she said that she was never going to talk to me again.
(that silence lasted about 3 seconds)

It's funny how much trust the kids have in us . . .

. . . I told them to stand right in front of the leaping fountains and so they did!

(cute, trusting, wet kids)

Bronson, Ashby & Madisen



Ashby


Bronson keeping one foot on the emergency exit!



Ashby taking a safety leap!

Madisen taking a safety leap!


Does my butt look fat in this?

Colette & David having a little lunch.
Danielle, Nicole & Colette

Cousin David (a.k.a. Spiderman or Pedro)
with the onlookers as I start to
get the Motorhome ready to go

Valerie with Granny & Geezer watch while
I get the Motorhome ready to roll.
Granny, Madisen, Ashby, Bronson & Geezer
sitting around watching me put everything
away in the Motorhome.

Goodbye from Granny and Geezer.

2 comments:

sugarbritches said...

That is so fun to see all those pictures. Oh the memories! I hope ya'all had fun! I'm sure I'll hear the stories, but did you see Jacob and Monique too? I'll be sure to show Hillary the Abercrombie models-yum. What mall where you at to see the models?

heidi said...

Awwww. What a fun family adventure! I'm glad you posted all those pics. The grandmother and grandfather are as cute as ever.