Saturday, February 25, 2006

Things the kids do!


03-17-06
Okay, Ashby comes home from school and says, "can you (mom & dad) do double jump with a jump rope"? As she is asking she starts jumping her imaginary jump rope. We both take a minute to answer her question trying to be sensitive to the fact that we know that she probably can't double jump and the wrong answer can and will shift the balance of her universe. (Ashby is still jumping her imaginary jump rope) She takes a minute to explain the dos and don'ts of elementary school play-ground jump rope, (still jumping) she informed us that she can't do double jump with a jump rope. We ready ourselves for a post school melt down (still jumping), when Ashby says "but I can do double jump in my imagination every time!" (now she's double jumping her imaginary jump rope) "See I havn't messed up yet".
b b b b b b b
03-10-06

Last night Valerie and I went out, you know, on a date. We left Madisen in charge of Ashby and Bronson. While we were out Jim dropped Katie off for a sleep over. Innocent enough so far? Madisen immediately goes into "cousin coma", no fault of Katies, (That what Katie says anyway) (Is this how Lisa and Natalie were as kids?) and for some reason they decide to turn a Barbie into me. That's right, a Barbie with the long hair, perfect makeup and a pleasing figure. So the two of them take turns rubbing Barbie face down on the cement until her breasts are completely gone. They then give Barbie a hair cut, (it looks more like a a chainsaw attacked her). Her long beautiful red hair is now piled high in a trash can, and what's left is re-colored with a black Sharpie. They then added two large, black and not so anatomically correct nipples where those breast once were. Then with a few more strokes of the Sharpie she/he/it now has a very black goatee where she once had supple pouting lips.

(((SHOULD I WORRY?))) This creature looks more like something you would find in the house of a serial killer!!

I welcome your comments and hope that you DON'T see any likeness to me in these demented and very disturbing images.




l l l l l l l l l





9 comments:

Mooryan said...

wow, that is hilarious. i don't know mike, that barbie looks a bit too 'professional' for a couple of little girls to do in their spare time. i don't think we should so much worry about me drawing myself naked in the mirror as we should of leaving you alone with a barbie, a shapie and too much time on your hands...by the the way, i didn't realized you could deform a barbie like that with CARPET! what an amazing, amazing world.

sugarbritches said...

Because I can't comment directly on "Lisa's Corner" I will comment here. YOU ARE SO DEAD, SO VERY DEAD!!! JUST REMEMBER, I SEE YOU WHEN YOUR SLEEPING, I KNOW WHEN YOU'RE AWAKE.... YOU KNOW IF A BARBIE CAN BECOME A MAN, A MAN CAN BECOME A BARBIE (WHATEVER THAT MEANS). JUST KNOW YOU WILL BE PUNISHED, OH YES, PUNISHED SEVERLY....

heidi said...

Wow is right. Obviously, Madisen and Katie had a little too much time on their hands. I can't tell if that looks like you or not Mike. Unlike Tom, I've never seen you that naked.

heidi said...

I really didn't see Tom naked.

heidi said...

Madisen and Katie, you girls are nuts! I think we better keep this on file for when you get caught doing bigger, grosser crimes.

Mooryan said...

a little photoshop wizardry was what crafted that little diddy, its an adobe thing...you wouldn't understand. (however if you want me to make some for you, let me know.)

Mooryan said...

heidi stop cloggin' the posts and leave some for the rest of us!

Mooryan said...

yeah!

heidi said...

Hey! I just noticed this new thing about Ashby. Tell her that I can do double jumps in my imagination every time too!

Valerie, I just heard your message on my phone--sorry, Mia's sleeping and I'm cleaning with headphones on really loud--I didn't see that thing, I just saw the poor dead bunny. I liked your message though. Thanks for the sweet concern.