Monday, November 05, 2007

Halloween Slide Show

10 comments:

mandi said...

WOW!!!! IT'S SO AWESOME!! I love it. I don't know how you do all that. It all looks so good. Your kids look really cute in their costumes, too. Good job, Waters!

wahwee said...

Looks awesome! Why aren't there any pictures of the ghost? That was the highlight. Couldn't you get it to photograph well? Also, weren't there more pictures of the kids? Why does Madisen look like she has a black nose and black lips? She had on dark red/black lipstick, but in the pictures it looks weird. Another awesome year! I look forward to next year! (sort of).

dishes and laundry said...

Man, we never made it over with the kids this year. Look sooo good. We did get to see the ghost - very creepy. You are the special effects wizard!

gotta go girl said...

Mike, we loved the yard and the slide show! Very well done on both!

heidi said...

Amazing!

How's the new job?

Loud Boy said...

Thank You all.

And the new job is going very well!

Jaime said...

I'm so mad we didn't take the time to come see! It looks so good.

sugarbritches said...

I've watched the slide show like 20 times and it still amazes me. Valerie mentioned to me I was the only sister who didn't come see it finished. I guess I didn't realize it wasn't done when i saw it at the party. It was so amazing then. But when I see the slide show i realize how much more you did later! It's so awesome. I love the new "grave" area it looks cool. The kids look great too. I especially like Madison's costume, it looks really good on her. She's very striking. This was a lousy halloween year for me. I hope it's better next year. I didn't do crap and I didn't enjoy it. Halloween night was the most crappy of all. I was really late getting my decor up (it was borrowed and had to be returned) so I was rushing. Then all these things kept happening to make it just a busy chaotic night. Ma and Pa came and my neighbor and her kids came at the same time. I couldn't really enjoy ma and pa with her there and she kept staying. her daughter, who is sweet, but at that age/personality where she's "who? what did you say? who are you talking about? what are you doing? why are you doing that? huh? what? very tiresome. wow, what a pity party that became! Anyway, glad your halloween was good.

Anonymous said...

This blog is soooo dead.

Loud Boy said...

I'm working on it!