Monday, October 08, 2007

Cardboard, Candy and Creativity . . . and don't forget some chaos!


One of our favorite Halloween traditions is making
'Halloween Houses'.
Tell us which one you like best!





#1) This cottage comes with a detached cemetery,
fang-siding and a mummified headless Kelly doll,
guaranteed to scare away the bravest of Trick-O-Treaters.





#2) A great starter home!
This comes with a couple of spooks dancing by the cauldron,
and there are no skeletons in the closets in this home . . .
they’re in the yard for everyone to enjoy.






#3) No bones about it,
this little beauty comes with a built in security system.
Nothing gets past these peepers!
Try it and you’ll end up in the bone pile!






#4) Lost your head?
This one comes with plenty!
Located in the center of four, that’s right! Four mud bogs.
You’ll be the envy of the neighborhood.





#5) A must see! Upgrades galore!
This country cabin is move-in ready!
Just ask Uncle Cletus. He’s on the house.




12 comments:

dishes and laundry said...

Wow, did you do these for FHE? I'm impressed. I think my favorite is the one with the built in security system - those eyes really got to me.

Loud Boy said...

FHE? I wish! We do this every October Conference Sunday.

sugarbritches said...

Oh yeah Like I'm really going to choose one! I got in trouble last year for not choosing wahwee's!!! what a baby!!! just kidding, but I'm not going there this year, just suffice it to say they are ALL fabulous! and one is extra fab. nuff said.

yo mama said...

I'll tell you what, just when I thought your Halloween spirit couldn't get any better you come up with this clever idea. I love it. In fact, I want to start this tradition at my house. We do them for Christmas but for Halloween--that is a hoot!!! LOVE IT!

biscuit said...

i don't know which one who's is who's?

heidi said...

They are all cute, but I have to undoubtedly choose #3. Those angry eyes are the coolest things EVER.

Seriously. I love it.

heidi said...

Who did #3???

Loud Boy said...

#1) Ashby
#2) Mike
#3) Valerie
#4) Madisen
#5) Bronson

wahwee said...

Well Mike - looks like I KICKED YOUR BUTT!!!!!!!

Loud Boy said...

In your dreams! You only won because your sisters fear you!

wahwee said...

Does Nancy fear me too? Nice try.

Anonymous said...

Enough fighting! It's time to blog your Halloween house. COME ON. I want to see it.