Is that your new idea for your graveyard?
Do you have any new things planned for this year? When does the madness start?
I have a few new things planned for this year however, I'm not sure what project(s) will be finished on time.
Can't wait to see what's happening with the Peterson's for Halloween this year.
Colette? What are you talking about? Nothing happens at the Peterson's on Halloween! It all happens at the Waters' house!Goofy lady!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that your new idea for your graveyard?
Do you have any new things planned for this year? When does the madness start?
I have a few new things planned for this year however, I'm not sure what project(s) will be finished on time.
Can't wait to see what's happening with the Peterson's for Halloween this year.
Colette? What are you talking about? Nothing happens at the Peterson's on Halloween! It all happens at the Waters' house!
Goofy lady!
Post a Comment