Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I want to do this!!!

15 comments:

mandi said...

Yeah, like you don't already do that.

wahwee said...

He does!

Mooryan said...

c'mon angry austrian builder...just let the man fart on you...geez.

Jaime said...

There was a lady in my traveling step class that seriously had the worst gas problem. She let a loud one like that farting machine at the first of class and I can't stop giggling when someone flatulates out loud in public. But then, since I had to follow her around the room, I was in a constant green fog for half of the class until I had to move away or hurl. It was bad.
Like I don't get enough of the green fog at home living with Jed. He is THE WORST ever - worse than Paul and Gary combined. I love you, Jed.

wahwee said...

That is so gross Jaime. Dumb question, but is she aware how gross she is? Is she just of no class, or does she figure that she is old and it is her right? Come on now, we have all had to hold it in and suffer the internal gas pains or had to excuse ourselves to a private room to release. There is no excuse for fartin around others. Grotey!

sugarbritches said...

First, I crapped my pants laughing at this. I can't believe no one killed him, except maybe Hans or Frans, they may have. Val, you must have a sphincter of steel or you're too young to have involuntary flatulance during exercise especially when the legs get too high or over your head or when your belly gets jiggled. For this reason I don't do it. I don't know how you didn't laugh hysterically when she farted. I am a ten year old boy when it comes to public flatulence. Its the funniest thing ever.

mandi said...

That is so funny, Jaime. That is sick!

Lisa, you would love Paul then, because he is constantly doing it in public and I want to wring his neck. The other night in the blockbuster he thought he'd do one just for me to hear, but as usual, didn't gauge the volume and power of said gas, and I swear it ECHOED throughout the store. Saturday night. Very busy blockbuster. I left immediately because I was extremely embarrassed and wanted to kill him, but also because I couldn't help laughing, and everyone would know that I was with him. What a turd.

I just got that new workout video, "Sphincter of Steel."

sugarbritches said...

See? I'm a ten year old boy, i read your comment and I'm laughing hysterically again. My favorite public fart story brings tears of emotion to wahwee's eyes - right? Or because her retina's were burnt. when wahwee and amy were teenagers (maybe barely graduated i can't remember), one of our weirdly fun things to do was for me to take them and their friend connie shopping for wedding dresses. Now that I think of it...that's weird, oh well, it's playing wedding barbie for real. Anyhoo, we went to ZCMI downtown to the bridal shop. They have a room with a pedestal and mirrors around the room. It was valeries turn, she had on this fab dress with and enormous train all fluffed out by the sales girl as she stood on the platform, unable to leave. The sales girl left to get the veil, I accidently squeaked out an SBD so foul it peeled paint. Amy, connie and I RAN out of the room leaving valerie to take the blame, standing in a tell tale cloud of toxic gas. The sales girl came back in, I don't know what she thought but valerie was SO mad at us. We hid around the corner laughing so hard we wet our pants.

Mooryan said...

you can only take so much angry austrians...its been 2 months, update!

yo mama said...

Wow, the things you learn about your family. . .

biscuit said...

that was awesome!!

mandi said...

Whatever to you - haven't-blogged-in-exactly-one-month-
boy!

Save your whatevers for yourself. hmmpf

With kindness, Mandi

mandi said...

ummm...hello? new post? do it for the children.

mandi said...

whatever

biscuit said...

there were kids at my school doing that exact thing as the guy in the video