Mike that was so sweet. At the risk of making you blush you are a cutie and you know what. . . there is nothing wrong with that. Truly, that is very sweet. I'm impressed!!!!
Mike that was so sweet. At the risk of making you blush you are a cutie and you know what. . . there is nothing wrong with that. Truly, that is very sweet. I'm impressed!!!!
For all the crap you give other people about updating their blogs...perhaps you should take a look at the 'man in the mirror'? Or...listen to that song? Or, I know, post that song! We'll take anything at this point.
8 comments:
Mike that was so sweet. At the risk of making you blush you are a cutie and you know what. . . there is nothing wrong with that. Truly, that is very sweet. I'm impressed!!!!
Mike that was so sweet. At the risk of making you blush you are a cutie and you know what. . . there is nothing wrong with that. Truly, that is very sweet. I'm impressed!!!!
Thanks Colette, (blush) Nothing like shouting out your love on a blog!! I am a classy guy!
Ahhhhh! What a nice hubby. Happy Birthday, Valerie!
Hope you had a good day Valerie - I'm looking forward to Bonsai!
k. time for a new post. give us a lesson on spring flowers.
Oh ya! Any gardening tips for us? Seriously, Valerie's birthday is over man.
For all the crap you give other people about updating their blogs...perhaps you should take a look at the 'man in the mirror'? Or...listen to that song? Or, I know, post that song! We'll take anything at this point.
P.S. Happy Birthday Valerie. ONE MONTH AGO.
Post a Comment