Crazy Cat Woman in Draper?
This is an actual ad on KSL.com. This Woman "Ginger" (like that's her real name) wants a kitten with "equal parts gray and white fur". and neither color is to be "too dominant" (does she really think this prefect kitten exists). What a nut-case. I'm sure everyone having a kitten meeting this description will be knocking her door down! NOT! Why would they want to part with a perfectly proportioned kitten?
Gray & white kitten wanted
Draper, UT 84020 - Nov 2, 2006
Contact Name: Ginger
Home Phone: (i deleted the phone number to protect this nut)
I am looking for a short haired gray and white kitten under 9 weeks old. I would like an equal mix of gray and white fur with neither color too dominant. If you have a kitten meeting this description, please email me along with a picture. No barn or feral kittens please.
Gray & white kitten wanted
Draper, UT 84020 - Nov 2, 2006
Contact Name: Ginger
Home Phone: (i deleted the phone number to protect this nut)
I am looking for a short haired gray and white kitten under 9 weeks old. I would like an equal mix of gray and white fur with neither color too dominant. If you have a kitten meeting this description, please email me along with a picture. No barn or feral kittens please.
4 comments:
Oh shoot!!! I totally saw one the other day, just walking down the road....not too much grey hair, not too much white hair. It was an absolute perfect feline of nature!!! If ONLY I'd have known in advance I could have grabbed this little 'under nine month old, non barn or feral' cutie! C'est la vie!
Speaking of names, Ginger would be a good one for a cat. What did you end up naming it?
That's really odd.
OK OK OK! In case no one figured it out I am GINGER! Dinkus Mike is mocking me! So..SHUT UP ALREADY! I used my "nom de plume" (fake name) so Tom wouldn't see it and have a fit that I'm cat searching when he said no cats! Plus I didn't want weirdos knowing my real name. yea yea stupid I know. And I'm SERIOUS! I don't want an all gray with a bit of white or an all white with a bit of gray cat. Why can't I have what I want? Do we settle on the color of car we want? NO. So shut up and let me be embarrassingly picky. PS Anyone who knows me knows my pseudonym has been Ginger since I was 8 and wanted to be Ginger on Gilligan's Island. I was even Ginger at work when we had 3 Lisa's. I want a perfect cat and I DON'T want any feral cats or "barn" cats as they now call them. So poo on you!
tha nerve!
Post a Comment