Awesome job! You must have a swell wife to let you spend all that time and money on your "display" and then stay up until past 2:00 a.m. to blog about it. Hey, when are you going to blog your picture slide show of Lisa's party? I want to see it.
That is SO awesome! Great slide show, but it really doesn't do it justice. Your yard is amazing! PS it was super fun to watch it live on TV! I WISH I would have come down with Cayden. I don't know why I didn't. What a dorkus! It would have been fun and fun to get Cayden on TV.
It really is amazing. I'm glad my family was able to come see. Even Mandi and Paul went later--did you know? They went the night we were at Lisa's. They loved it.
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The video is so cool but I just can't even imagine how awesome it all is in person. Looks like the whole house and yard are all a part of it I just can't say enough! AMAZING!!!!!
That was the funnest yard! My kids were begging me to go over on Halloween night but I was too tired and lame. I missed the pop-ups! I'll have to see them next year.
I showed Grandfather and Grandmother (Granny & Geezer to you) both the videos. They were so amazed and proud. Kept saying how cool it must be and how they can't believe how you do it all. Father kept saying, so will this always be on there (referring to the video). It really is so dang cool! WAY TO GO! I'll keep the grandparents updated. They love it too.
7 comments:
Awesome job! You must have a swell wife to let you spend all that time and money on your "display" and then stay up until past 2:00 a.m. to blog about it. Hey, when are you going to blog your picture slide show of Lisa's party? I want to see it.
That is SO awesome! Great slide show, but it really doesn't do it justice. Your yard is amazing! PS it was super fun to watch it live on TV! I WISH I would have come down with Cayden. I don't know why I didn't. What a dorkus! It would have been fun and fun to get Cayden on TV.
who would have thought you could come up with THAT many cheesy sayings! ALMOST as good as rulon...good job mike. it looks great. atta loudboy
It really is amazing. I'm glad my family was able to come see. Even Mandi and Paul went later--did you know? They went the night we were at Lisa's. They loved it.
THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The video is so cool but I just can't even imagine how awesome it all is in person. Looks like the whole house and yard are all a part of it I just can't say enough! AMAZING!!!!!
That was the funnest yard! My kids were begging me to go over on Halloween night but I was too tired and lame. I missed the pop-ups! I'll have to see them next year.
I showed Grandfather and Grandmother (Granny & Geezer to you) both the videos. They were so amazed and proud. Kept saying how cool it must be and how they can't believe how you do it all. Father kept saying, so will this always be on there (referring to the video). It really is so dang cool! WAY TO GO! I'll keep the grandparents updated. They love it too.
Post a Comment