Tuesday, October 17, 2006

LIFE SUPPORT

Some of you had to be moved to a new category in the right column
Wahwee was not included because I make the rules on this blog!
To those of you who think that you are much too busy to post-a-blog. I have this to say . . . You made the commitment with me when you started blogging. Nobody made you blog, I never pressured you to do anything that you didn’t want to do. All I wanted was for you to be honest with me. You just stopped, no more blogging and heaven forbid you should leave a comment. Did you think that if you commented that it would lead me on? Then what? What did I do wrong? Did I expect too much from you? Sure, I can be overbearing at time, who can’t. Is this why you pulled away? I’m sorry if you felt like I was suffocating you, I didn’t mean to. I just wanted everything to work out, I just want you to be happy.

Please come back, I promise I'll be better.

Blogs on life support


friginator

Nanny-Goat has been upgraded for posting 10-18-06

Sugarbritches has been upgraded for posting 10-21-06

I is Tom has been upgraded for posting 12-24-06

7 comments:

nannygoatgruff said...

Mike - I try and comment but it won't let me comment on anybody's. It resets my password every day! Jim helped me tonight so maybe I will be better at posting....

wahwee said...

I agree. It is so annoying that there are people that start a blog and then never do anything with it. They should be better than that.

mandi said...

I was gonna say....are you going to include wahwee, because....ya know.

I was thinking maybe you'd already taken it off life support, and brought it home to prepare for certain death, surrounded by loved ones. Go wahwee, go toward the light.

heidi said...

Yeah, it's sad when there's nothing new from our fellow bloggers.

wahwee said...

Thanks Mandi. I can picture the short little fat chick from Poltergeist (?Poltergiest)saying, "Carol Anne, go to the light . . ." in that creepy little voice.

In my defense, I have not had the internet on my computer for WEEKS. Jim just fixed it for me on Sunday, and as you will note, I have commented a few times. Now my internet is down again. Piece of crap. I am commenting on Mike's computer now. We share the internet, but of course, his works fine. He is the host and I am the leech.

Truth be known, even if I do have a working internet, I haven't a clue what to blog. All I do all day is clean my house, sue deadbeat debtors from my basement office, and help my kids w/ their homework. There it is. When I am not doing those things, you can usually find me (and Madisen) @ my place of peace on earth, the mall. You can't blog from the mall.

mandi said...

Good job on the comments!

It's too bad you don't have an endlessly fascinating life like all of us. (ha ha) Just blog about anything, we don't care! We'll enjoy hearing about almost any mundane detail of your life. Come on, JUST DO IT.

sugarbritches said...

Up yours loud boy! I'll update when I'm good and ready! Ok Ok so it's been too long. I just got so dang busy. no excuse I know. well I'll try to update today. I just need to think of something to say. dead brain.