thats sick mike. what are you, some sort of sickO?-ryan
is it cool if the rasmussen familia comes over on the 22nd? (we'll call first)
Heidi, The 22nd looks good. Just call a day or two in advance so that I can be ready for y'all.
What's the 22nd? I'm excited for Mike's halloween house.
I'm too scared. I'm not going.
Is it 20 days or 14 days til Halloween? I'm confused. Your baby needs changing.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
thats sick mike. what are you, some sort of sickO?
-ryan
is it cool if the rasmussen familia comes over on the 22nd? (we'll call first)
Heidi, The 22nd looks good. Just call a day or two in advance so that I can be ready for y'all.
What's the 22nd? I'm excited for Mike's halloween house.
I'm too scared. I'm not going.
Is it 20 days or 14 days til Halloween? I'm confused. Your baby needs changing.
Post a Comment