What's new you ask?
I did it! That's right, I did it! This year I finally built my very own
'FLYING CRANK GHOST'.
'FLYING CRANK GHOST'.
I've wanted to one of these ghosts in my Halloween for years. Most of them sell on the internet for 199.00 - 249.00. (ghost not included). What a friggen rip-off. So this year I did it myself, I actually built this very technically mechanical apparatus on Saturday (okay, Bronson helped). How cool are we? I hope y'all can come and take a look when she's up and floating. She is sure to be a crowd pleaser!
My ghost will look so much better than the one in the link below
. . .
! ! ! HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! ! !
. . .

Click the link below to watch the ghost float about
Ooooooooooo Ooooooooooo
8 comments:
DANG YOU DANG YOU DANG YOU!!!
I'm trying not to defile your blog with swear words, but that ghost seriously KICKS A!! I'm so jealous. I LOOOVE Halloween and I want our yard to be awesome, but now our Kmart flying ghost seems really really lame. We always have yard decorating contests with Paul's sister that lives a block away, and it's sadly very easy to beat her, what with her small line of orange lights in the window and lighted witch in the grass. I mean, come on. So....we thought we were cool, but I realize we're not even CLOSE. sigh
Anyway, nice job on the ghost. It's very impressive!
You are the coolest, Mike. I would love to have a halloween house - it's my favorite holiday. We will have to come see what you've done with the place.
Mandi - I'm always impressed with your halloween decorations. It's not flying ghosts, but it's pretty creepy. My kids wouldn't even go to your front door last year.
Mandi your deco rocks - they are good! I can't wait to see it Mike. Maybe we can have a Rasmussen drive by on our next ON Sunday - that will be on October 8th - will it be up and functioning then?
most of the yard will be up and ready by Oct, 8th. I will not have the fog or pneumatic props working until later in the month. let me know if and when you are coming over and I will set up a few for you!
wicked rad cool mike, i love it! yours BETTER be cooler looking...
We should totally plan a drive-by on Sunday. Mike's yard is the coolest I've ever seen.
Absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe how cool your yard is gonna look! Unfortunately I won't be able to drive by this Sunday, but I want to see some pics for sure!
pretty cool.
Post a Comment