Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween 2008

6 comments:

sugarbritches said...

WOW! Your yard looks better and better every year!! This year is the best so far. I can't believe all you've done - so amazing! Can't wait to come! did you enter the contest?

Loud Boy said...

Thank you!!!! This year I had to finally admit that Halloween and my yard are bigger than me. In other words . . . I had to ask friends and neighbors for help. So many great people shared their time and talent to get this years haunt up and going.

AND NO I DID NOT ENTER THE CONTEST.

gotta go girl said...

It was so awesome this year!!!! You should have entered whatever contest there was to be entered.... It has been really fun for everyone.

mandi said...

AMAZING!!!! As usual.

Loud Boy said...

Thank Mandi

We missed you guys this year.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I liked your comment about Christmas crowding in on Halloween. though I'm not much of a halloween fan as I used to be, I agree. ME, your "ole" coz in Nova Scotia just wanted to say HI.