With 80 days left I am way behind. I am in need of some of your junk!
Before you send it to DI, let me have a chance to resurrect it. I'll come and get your junk furnature, scrap lumber/PVC, old record player, speakers, icecream maker, etc. etc.
~
Loud Boy
posted this on
8/11/2008 11:04:00 PM
3 comments:
Eeeewww! That is just CREEPY! My favorite thing in scary movies is the dang dolls and their faces that look just like this. We'll look around and see what we have. Hey I've got a question since I'm quickly learning about your restoration abilities. (I've been reading your older posts and am amazed at the work you've done to your own furniture. That is so cool!) I want to refinish my kitchen table but have no idea how. Can you help?
Let me know when you're ready, I'll help or show you how to refinish that dang table.
Your back!!!!! I was getting ready to delete your link but accidently clicked on it and voila! yay! That doll photo is super creepy. Ok, now I hate clowns AND old fashioned dolls with blinky eyes. shudder.
Post a Comment