Somethings about me
My mom had two set of twins, both sets having one larger and one smaller twin. My older brothers twin (the smaller one) died before birth. She would have had four kids in 16 months.
Jeff
(That’s 6lb. 6oz. difference – 6in difference in height - 6 minutes apart – born on 6-6-63 . . . I’m pretty sure that if I were born 3 years later I would have had horns)
one month old (above)
two years old (below)

Jeff is now 6' 2" and weighs around 135. I am 6' 1" and I weight a lot more than Jeff.
Jeff also has grey hair (he started going grey in high school)
#2 - Sleep irritates me! I mean it, I am bothered by the fact that I have to go to sleep each night! I don’t want to. I like being awake. I have a hard time convincing myself that I am tired and that I should sleep. Every once in a while I will go to bed (solely because I am exhausted) before 10 p.m. but, most of the time I force myself to go around 1, 2, or even 3 a.m. I understand the health benefits of sleep and I know we all need to sleep. I just don’t want to.
Some how I seem to manage on 3 - 5 hours of sleep.
#3 - I’m relatively boring. It’s true. I don’t enjoy social gatherings. If I could choose I would prefer to just stay home.
#4 - That's it! (remember, I'm boring)
I tag Valerie and Lisa! Go get em girls!
Thanks for the "tag" Mandi.
11 comments:
Wow - the twin thing is amazing! You look like you could be identical other than size - are you? Jeff is a bean pole - it sounds like the carb twin is more healthy. I'm glad Jeff made it.
I don't relate on the sleep - I love sleep too much, and you do not seem boring.
We were never tested to see if we are identical. If you were to see us together, you would never guess that we come from the same family. Sadly the carb twin is more sickly. I was a sickly kid and Jeff received an award when we graduated from HS for not missing a single day of school from K - 12. (what a freak, he never sluffed)
That was awesome! Your blog has been revived!
That twin thing is really crazy. And 4 babies in 16 months??! Holy cow, that would have been a nightmare.
Uuuuhhh...but it was probably more of a nightmare to have a baby die. I didn't really think that one through. Sorry.
That was very interesting MIke, I didnt know Steve had a twin, bizarre! And I think deep, deep, deep, down you love family gathering. I agree with Pam, I need my sleep, it is not a pretty experience for anyone around me if I lack in my sleep. My Mike is like you, he can survive on very little sleep.
Sorry I didnt mean to make my comment anonymous, so no worries, if someone was stressed you had some stranger reading your blog. This is AMy
I like that you were tagged - and I super disagree - you are most definately the most UN-boring person I know!! I can sort of relate to you in that I love to stay up late (early?). But I LOVE to sleep, but I'd rather DAY sleep, not night sleep - that's the difference between us.
You don't like family gatherings, if it wasn't my family, I'd not want to either. I am anti-social and would rather just avoid socializing.
Jeff never sluffed? Holy crap, that's another blog for me - my amazing sluff skills.
Who did you tag next?
That toddler picture of you is so dang cute! I've never seen any of you as a youngin'.
And you are definitely NOT boring.
I'm freaked out by all the 6's in your birth stats.
I don't think I'd ever heard your weird twin story either. Those pictures are amazing!
I think the never missing school thing is odd.
Good to see you post!
Awww! So cute. The 6 thing is crazy - did that creep your mom out?
You definitely could have thought up a few more things - why are you holding out on us like that? The boring excuse just doesn't cut it. We all know better.
Post a Comment