Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Only in Utah

This is a small snippet from a radio news show here in Salt Lake City where the traffic reporter, Kristy Snow, is apparently high on cold medicine, and the result is really funny. This is what happens when you do those hard drugs!

http://www.dooce.com/audio/fm100.mp3

What is she doing with that finger?

8 comments:

Mooryan said...

oh man. that is so creepy but funny.

mandi said...

That's really funny. I always accidentally pray when I'm on drugs.

Jaime said...

Are you kidding me? That is the saddest, funniest thing. At least she said it humbly.

yo mama said...

Is that for real????? If so, it is hilarious!!!! I finally updated my blog--not much but it's a start.

Anonymous said...

Okay that really cracked me up! How do you find these things? I finally updated my blog and Adam has one now too!

Anonymous said...

I feel privileged that I never made it onto your dead blogs list even though mine has pretty much been "dead" for months. Thanks for believing in me.

sugarbritches said...

How totally embarrasing for her! I mean she could probably never get another job because she's such a joke now! It's kind of weird because she talks completely coherent, then suddenly zones into prayer. Do you really think it's cold medicine? freakin weird.

Dave & Elyse Hyatt said...

wow.....i don't know what to say.....