.....did the nissan aligator, which is capable of navigating through any body of water, seem a little cramped to anyone else? I dont know.....they definitely shouldn't pitch that one to tall people. The nissan tiger thing was pretty cool though...
YOU'RE STILL WEIRD!!! Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. My life has been crazy and I did something to my blog that won't allow me to add pictures, etc. Anyway, I am hoping to get back on soon.
9 comments:
guess so. don't you have any wild children you can videotape?
Heidi, you know I have wild children. I just don't have the video-technology.
.....did the nissan aligator, which is capable of navigating through any body of water, seem a little cramped to anyone else? I dont know.....they definitely shouldn't pitch that one to tall people. The nissan tiger thing was pretty cool though...
awesome video. of all the videos on the internet to post...but still cool.
yeah i had one of those cars once, not that great really. when it turns into a spider it's kind of jerky. oh well.
Anyone our there interested in the transformer movie? It looks so lame, but it's getting a lot of attention.
hey! i think it looks cool! oh well. my opinion in some sort of tiny dusty corner of the internet...
YOU'RE STILL WEIRD!!!
Sorry I haven't updated my blog lately. My life has been crazy and I did something to my blog that won't allow me to add pictures, etc. Anyway, I am hoping to get back on soon.
Michael
Love the video. I've added you as a friend to my blog that I just started if that's okay. I'm at adamsruminations.blogspot.com
Post a Comment