Looked like it might be serious and sad. No time to watch/read. Sorry. Where have you gone, Loud Boy? You are not Sensitive Boy. You are Loud Boy. Come back Loud Boy. Come back.
see loudboy! i told you! not even the sensitive ladies liked it! c'mon. there is a place for sensitivity, but that is on holly's blog, she has that monopoly. yours is for occational hilarity of trying to punch out wisdom with your pickle fingers. that is all.
Now here is your wisdom for the day (occational) is not a word you dumb crap! My pickle fingers believe you meant to say occasional. What a dumb crapper you are.
I was not expecting something so serious from you! I saw the whorish red shoes and wondered what strange, twisted treat was in store for me. Instead I got sweet and sappy. I thought Valerie had put it on there to get you back for all the crap you put on her blog. Sorry, loudboy. I think we need some type of warning when you're going to be sensitive. Maybe some big flashing lights and skulls and crossbones. DANGER: SERIOUS MATERIAL AHEAD!! Or an explanation of what that song means to you...
On second thought, let's just leave the sensitivity to Holly...
12 comments:
Seriously, is loudboy dead??
Looked like it might be serious and sad. No time to watch/read. Sorry. Where have you gone, Loud Boy? You are not Sensitive Boy. You are Loud Boy. Come back Loud Boy. Come back.
see loudboy! i told you! not even the sensitive ladies liked it! c'mon. there is a place for sensitivity, but that is on holly's blog, she has that monopoly. yours is for occational hilarity of trying to punch out wisdom with your pickle fingers. that is all.
Sensitive ladies? Valerie and Mandi? Yeah right!
Now here is your wisdom for the day (occational) is not a word you dumb crap! My pickle fingers believe you meant to say occasional. What a dumb crapper you are.
so testy...pickle fingers.
Hey, you said something about that song last year. It always brings tears to my eyes. It's sweet. I like it.
THANK YOU HEIDI!
I was not expecting something so serious from you! I saw the whorish red shoes and wondered what strange, twisted treat was in store for me. Instead I got sweet and sappy. I thought Valerie had put it on there to get you back for all the crap you put on her blog. Sorry, loudboy. I think we need some type of warning when you're going to be sensitive. Maybe some big flashing lights and skulls and crossbones. DANGER: SERIOUS MATERIAL AHEAD!! Or an explanation of what that song means to you...
On second thought, let's just leave the sensitivity to Holly...
heidi doesn't count. she's pregnant. they cry at anything!
HAHAHA That's SOOOO much better!!
You forgot to add: CANNOT BE ENJOYED UNLESS PREGNANT OR GAY.
More humor for my life. Thanks everybody.
Post a Comment