That poor, crazy lookin lady. We have a lady in our ward that has one glass eye that is always going crazy. I never know which one to look at while I'm talking to her!!! I can't follow either of them - so I just look at her mouth or somewhere else. Following that crazy eye makes my eyes water. sad but true.
Speaking of rich people and creepy things....hey Mike and Valerie - Paul and I came to your house on Friday night, but you weren't home. So we let ourselves in your backyard and looked around. Hope you don't mind! Your yard is the most amazing, beautifully-decorated, perfect thing I've ever seen. It is UN. BE. LIEVABLE. I can't get over it! It is so cool. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know... Sorry for the trespassing.
That is so cool that you were able to stop by. What time did you come? Sorry we missed you. We were up @ Lisa's for the murder mystery party. I am glad that you let yourselves in and toured the yard. Did you steal the donation jar? Maybe it was the other group.
Too bad Mike didn't have the banner set up, but he can't leave it up without being here to babysit it because if the wind kicks up it will ruin the banner and knock over stuff in front of the banner. Mike is trying to get together a video of the yard and patio and put it on the blog.
Thank you for your compliments and I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
We saw you guys on the news last night! That Roland is such a hottie. hehe. Madisen looked so cute and excited - but I didn't see Ashby! Was she hiding? Good luck tonight!
8 comments:
hahahaha That's really funny. Mean, but funny.
That poor, crazy lookin lady. We have a lady in our ward that has one glass eye that is always going crazy. I never know which one to look at while I'm talking to her!!! I can't follow either of them - so I just look at her mouth or somewhere else. Following that crazy eye makes my eyes water. sad but true.
bad karma mike...bad karma...
That's creepy! they look alike. now i feel sort of bad making fun. oh well, she's rich so that makes up for being cock-eyed.
Speaking of rich people and creepy things....hey Mike and Valerie - Paul and I came to your house on Friday night, but you weren't home. So we let ourselves in your backyard and looked around. Hope you don't mind!
Your yard is the most amazing, beautifully-decorated, perfect thing I've ever seen. It is UN. BE. LIEVABLE. I can't get over it! It is so cool. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know... Sorry for the trespassing.
That is so cool that you were able to stop by. What time did you come? Sorry we missed you. We were up @ Lisa's for the murder mystery party. I am glad that you let yourselves in and toured the yard. Did you steal the donation jar? Maybe it was the other group.
Too bad Mike didn't have the banner set up, but he can't leave it up without being here to babysit it because if the wind kicks up it will ruin the banner and knock over stuff in front of the banner. Mike is trying to get together a video of the yard and patio and put it on the blog.
Thank you for your compliments and I hope you enjoyed yourselves.
I wish I had known there was a donation jar to steal! Dang. We were there about 8:30? Can't wait to see the video.
We saw you guys on the news last night! That Roland is such a hottie. hehe. Madisen looked so cute and excited - but I didn't see Ashby! Was she hiding? Good luck tonight!
Post a Comment