ANNOUNCEMENT
Hear ye, hear ye. Announcing Madisen, Ashby and Bronson have the greatest parents in the land! Once again, they (the parents) have fallen weak to the cries of their beautiful children. In their weakened state they (Mike) brought home . . . the seventh (that's right, the seventh) kitten that will reside in the garage for the next three months (that is the average stay for the previous six cats). She comes from the great land of Tooele and is currently nameless (so sad). The previous owners called her Gumdrop, "cuz-she's-soooooooo-sweet!" We do not like that name. Therefore, a cry is sent out to all the land (((((PLEASE HELP US NAME HER)))))))).
We were hoping that you all would want to participate in the naming of this our new sibling. By Moore family tradition, and Waters family tradition, the name must be a people name.
The previous cats were:
- Decon - ran away when his hormones kicked in.
- Decon II - Took a ride to the farm! This one was seriously retarded!
- Howard - anti-social, hated people, wandered off and never returned.
- Vern - Our family favorite. Followed us around and thought he was human. Loved to ride in the car. Would climb in, sometimes without our knowing, and take a ride. He left without saying goodbye. We miss him!!
- Loretta - ? Nobody knows what happened with this one!
- Chloe - Started out female, and then grew a set! This caused a serious identity crisis and HE ran away when HE figured out HE was not a SHE anymore. Had an old fashioned case of trans-gender confusion.
- ? Up to you!!!!
Now, if this doesn't get 20 comments I don't know what to post for you people!
27 comments:
How 'bout Temp since you know she won't be around for long.
how about 'm' tard head? 'm' tard for short. cute cat though.
or...MOLITOR!
come on people! The key phrase was "the name must be a people name".
Is it a girl? How about Mandi? hehe just kiddin. How about Missy. SO CUTE!
I agree with the cuteness.
"Must be a people name" - so picky. K then - Tempestt Bledsoe. Temp for short.
I like m tard head. How about Mikethetardhead? Still mtard for short.
How about Mandithetardhead? She (the cat) needs a goofy girl name!
OH HE'S SO CUTE!! Hillary will be SO SO jealous. You can take Hillary's name, Tardaloo.
ps. we are looking for a gray and white kitten (DON'T TELL TOM). He has banned us from getting any pets. So, one day, Hillary will receive a cute kitty on the porch with a bow from her secret admirerer.
How about Suri?
How about Dinkus
Wait, perfect name, how about Apple?
Or Laqueesha or chatronda, or baboo. or mildred.
Dagny, Lillian, Milly, Parsley, Pebbles, Taffy, Saffron or the best of all....Butter licker!
"Butter Licker!" That's perfect. For those who don't know its origin, it is clear back from the Louie cartoon. Short lived cartoon, but some funny lines.
Now Lisa - QUIT WASTING TIME ON BLOGS AND SEND ME MY STINKIN' CHARACTER ASSIGNMENT!
Hey! Leave me alone and let me waste time trying to avoid writing the script!
Doesn't it need to be an "m" name? By the way Mike, thanks for highlighting the she's. I think we all get it now. Seriously, my M girl name Missy is the best. Just think about it - here missy, missy, missy. Easy as pie. You couldn't say "here butter licker, butter licker, butter licker" could ya? It's catchy though.
Okay people. We are down to the final two names (no thanks from most of you) (mandi). The choices are #1 Lillian & #2 Mildred. Please let us know what you think (and no m-tard or tard or temp) gosh!
How about conTEMPt? I'm so unappreciated. Why have you already decided all of sudden? I want to keep going.
Lillian's cute, but MILDRED?? How old is this cat? There are so many cuter m names - like Miriam, Mabel - MAISY! I love the name Maisy. Seriously.
K, whatever. Sentence your cat to an early grave with MILDRED, the old ladiest of old lady names. It's her (the cat's) funeral.
PS What's up with your comment count? It's so tiny I can't read it. You should be celebrating all of these comments!
molly...definitely molly. and since i don't want you to beat me in the comments competition, you can't count this one.
I don't know why Ferdinand just seems to fit...huh...yep, should definitely be Ferdinand!
Maisy. For sure. I don't know if we should tell Mia about this cat--she's already so confused.
Why is Mia confused? I hope our pet skills haven't scarred Mia for life. I wish she had never met Nala or the frogs. ugh.
I vote for Lillian or Maisy. Definetely not Mildred. really.
I still vote for parsley.
This is it, the kitten has multiple names! That's right.
Madisen will be calling her Lillian.
Ashby & Bronson will be calling her Mildred.
Valerie will probably call her dip-crap.
I will call her cat, because I am the only one that knows that she does not understand single word we say
Mia will be confused, because: She remembers two things when she came to our house last winter, Santa Claus (he comes once a year for an awesome Christmas party!) and the cat. For the first few times she came to our house she kept looking for Santa Claus, and especially for the kitten. By then, the kitten was long gone. She seemed to forget about Santa Claus, but not the cat.
I believe Heidi finally convinced her that we do not have a kitten, and now, alleyoop! We have another one. But, a lot can happen between now and the next time she is at our house. Maybe we don't even have to worry about it.
If she is still here (the kitten), we will just enjoy the fun of messing with little Mia's mind. That should be fun. I miss that. My kids are too old.
Hey wait, am I too late to vote? I say "dingles". Why, I don't know? I just do.
Shes totally a Delores. :)
Post a Comment